On a reverse mortgage, interests paid are tax-deductible and lower than the increase of the equity of your home
Chip – Reverse mortgage
A reverse mortgage is a loan secured against the value of your home. Unlike a loan or a regular mortgage, with CHIP you are not required to make payments. You only repay the loan when you move or sell your home.
- Pay off debts
- Renovate or make your home more accessible
- Handle unexpected expenses
- Help your children or grandchildren
- Improve your day-to-day living standard
- Make a special trip or purchase
Income Advantage from HomEquity Bank is a loan secured against the value of your home.
It lets you convert part of your home equity into cash — without requiring you to sell or move.
- Provide you with additional income;
- Preserve your investment portfolio longer;
- Lower your tax liability long-term
If you are both 55+ you should not struggle anymore and do what other people have done like:
- Home improvements or renovations to the house you long have lived in
- Get a retirement villa to live peaceful moments in your own way.
- Improve your portfolio and earn higher dividends
Learn more about your next reverse mortgage
Interests paid are tax-deductible and lower than the increase of the equity of your home, you only have a win-win decision to make
|Call or text 416-262-7139|