The Region of Waterloo affordable home ownership offers to allocate for families and individuals with the 5% down payment in a forgivable loan to help them purchase a home with the intention of living in it.
The residential property must be:
- In the Region of Waterloo
- A maximum purchase price of $243,300
- Approved by the region of Waterloo
To be eligible to qualify for this program families and individuals must:
- Qualify for a mortgage
- Have a maximum household income of $73,050
- Be at least 18 years old and currently renting
- Not own or have an interest in a home
- Not owe money to a Community Housing landlord
- Be a legal resident of Canada
- Intend to have this home as your one and only residence
This is a limited time, limited funding mortgage product.
|Call or text 416-262-7139|