The mortgage as the real estate industry have been crucial for the solid and healthy economy that we are leaving this days in Canada. Even with the ups and downs in the job market, and even after the economic crisis suffered from 2008 in the United States due to a deregulation of their mortgage industry.
Our Canadian mortgage industry has also suffered adjustments, but remain trusted and still enjoys the dynamism it needs to continue providing a generous income to those who participate in any way within the mortgage industry.
Canadians are leaving in a high debt ratio, meaning that they owe too much of their future income, Canadians like to own real estate, cars, businesses, and to maintain a generous lifestyle. Helping Canadians to better manage their wealth through lower interest rates and better mortgage deals including other components in a mortgage is what gives us the opportunity to be remunerated with generous commissions, and this is when if have what it needs you can make your good money with little but serious efforts.
What you should expect from becoming a JMortgage team member is:
- Learning about the mortgage business and industry
- Earning extra income
- Meeting interesting & successful people with a mind-set on wealth management
What you will be committing to:
- Open mind to understanding and continued interest in learning about the mortgage business and industry
- Continue motivated and with your ambition to earning extra income, limited only by your own professionalism and commitment.
- Treat all information with complete confidentiality.and professionalism
Be prepared to learn, practice and earn from one of the most successful industries in Canada and also one of the most regulated, yet one industry with a stunning record of high earnings for those who participate in one way or another in promoting mortgage products from the mortgage broker industry.
Be ready for your development and perhaps, if you feel this is for you, to become a successful mortgage agent starting